Welcome to Blue Mountains Economic Enterprise (BMEE’s) food industry database, an online directory for foodies in the Blue Mountains region and beyond.
Now food producers and end user cafés, restaurants and hotels will be able to list & locate their businesses for trade, initially this will be totally FREE OF CHARGE.
The online directory will allow you to locate & contact other businesses & new suppliers at the click of a finger using the map and our online categories.
Each month new businesses will be added as we explore the region through the BMEE local regional food project.
You might already be listed! Search for your business and ‘Claim’ your listing to add your description, contacts, photos and more.
Or if your business is not listed create a new listing for your business so you are visible to others.
Benefits of being listed on the local food industry database:
- Identify & open up new markets & businesses to sell your food products & produce
- Find new sources of food supplies for your Café, restaurant or hotel
- Be found by clients in the region to find new businesses to supply and partner with
- Stay up-to-date with local food related events and news
- Connect with fellow local food businesses at festivals, networking events, workshops and food forums
Get food today via The Food Board
The Food Board makes it easy for people who grow food and people who need food to meet and trade – today! Post a ‘Wanted’ or post to ‘Sell’ and get fresh!